Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Miracles do happen and there is hope for me yet!!

After being married for almost 9 years.... yes, it's been 9 years... I am showing signs of domestication. And I have pictures to prove it!!


I MADE BREAD!! Not from a mix, not with a bread machine... not even with a mixer. I had a whisk and a spoon and good old fashioned elbow grease!! And the best part is... it LOOKS like bread. It SMELLS like bread and it tastes every bit as yummy as when mom makes it!! I M A D E B R E A D ! ! ! Oh and in the bag just to the left of the rolls are the tasty bisuits I made for breakfast that are light and fluffy and sooooo not hockey pucks. Maybe tomorrow we will dive into the world of desserts...............

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!! I made strawberry jam today, so I'll be right over with some!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and I made strawberry freezer jam last year. We noticed at the end of the instructions that it said to use precise measurements or you may have set up issues. Don't you think that is important enough to put at the BEGINNING of the instructions!! Needless to say we made really tasty strawberry freezer sauce! It WAS really yummy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - i wanna come over for that dinner that we all never got to have!!! - christie

    ReplyDelete