Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Josie learns...

Ok... this post is all my cousins fault!! But it is really a fun game and some of these things are just to funny. Go to google.com and put in your name and a verb then hit search. My cousin started the game with needs. It then moved on to wants and gets. So I decided to try learns. Dear heavens I learned a lot according to google!!

1) Josie Learns To Avoid The Man in the Yellow Hat. (But I still don't know WHY)
2) Josie learns what it means to "get small." (um ok... small)
3) Josie learns the advantages of being shorter than everyone else when she actually shrinks to being four inches tall (ok that explains #3)
4) Josie learns that the rich man left no will (does that mean his fortune is mine?)
5) Josie learns of the suicide of her lover, Michael (Shhhh don't tell my husband)
6) Josie learns what it means to stand up for her own beliefs. (thought I learned that a long time ago.)
7) Josie discovers her own self-worth and softness in a life filled with hard edges. Or, so it seems. (I didn't add that last part... it came that way!! Honest!)
8) Josie learn about the differences that exist between her world and that of John Barton (well now I know there ARE differences... WHAT are they?)
9) Josie learns from a NASA P.R. man, Andrew, that her mother has died (NOOOOOOOO.... and who is andrew and how does he know my mom??)

The list goes on and on.... it really makes my life sound so... so... soap opera-ish. I love it!! What verb should I try next???

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo funny! I have seen so many of these lately and you would think they'd start getting old after a while. NOPE! They just get funnier and funnier! Thanks for making me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, with number 5, that hits close to home. My stepson Michael took his own life on march 11th. I didn't you had been with him though. (first part serious, last part funny)

    ReplyDelete