Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random Humor

Yesterday I was in the car on the way to the store. We once again were stuck in the never ending traffic. But I just happened to look out the window and see this...


Nothing seemed unusual or out of the ordinary. Some lady was selling laundry detergent at a road side stand. But what made me almost pee my pants with laughter and I had to take a picture of, was this...


Yes folks you aren't seeing things. That is Miss Bimbo laundry soap. And if you look in the corner you "Save 30%". "Thank you Bimbo" I needed that laugh!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but she kind of looks bimbo-y doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the black bag is hidding.Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Mexico they have a bread brand named Bimbo. I laughed at that too. They thought I was nuts.....

    ReplyDelete