Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weber, Oh how I missed thee...

It was so great to visit the Weber again! I hadn't been there since I was 14. I had forgotten that there is a little piece of heaven on earth!


This is a cabin that belonged to my great great grandfather and is now owned and maintained by the family organization. It isn't anything big or fancy. Just a nice small cabin with running water and electricity. No phone and no cell phone service. It's great! I was able to spend 7 days here with my family this year. It really was a wonderful week. The weather was great, it rained everyday, which kept the temps down. And of course the scenery was FABULOUS!


There was lots of great hiking...


Some fun creek play time...


And of course some good old fashion kick back and relax time...


Oh and we learned not to get between a pregnant woman and her food!! Love you sis!!

1 comment: