Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mitchell Reuinion

I love reuinions. Sadly they only come once a year and, even more sadly, it isn't easy to get to them every year. BUT, this year I was able to get to both of the reuinions. It was so good to see family and have fun. (It really was fun!) We camped at this little RV park just north of Manti. It was really cool to look up and see the temple all weekend.



It really was a cooshy camping trip. The bathrooms were really nice. There were showers. (I even went back to grandmas to take a shower, because we were that close.) The weather was wonderful. Not too hot. There was even wireless internet access and electricity so that I could talk to my honey over the computer!! But really the best part of the whole weekend was spending time with family! (Oh and Kit was way excited that Harry Potter 7 was finally out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment