Saturday, June 9, 2007

New toys!!

I just ordered 2 new toys today!! One for me and one for Roy. Remember how I said I dropped my little camera. It was a serious bummer. I didn't drop it very far and it didn't bounce even. BUT... that was enough. It will not turn on at all. And the cost to get a little camera like that fixed is almost as much as just buying a new one. SO, we ordered 2 new toys today!!


This is going to be the perfect camera for me!! You can drop it get it dirty and wet and it will fit in your pocket. It will make taking pics in Nigeria a lot easier. If you want to read more about the camera click on the picture. But in a nutshell is is waterproof up to 33ft deep, you can drop it from 5ft up it is resistant to cold (14 degrees F) and it will withstand 220lbs of crushing pressure. It is a serious rough and tumble camera!! So I can drop it all I want, take pictures in the rain without fear and even jump into the pool with it!! I am so excited!!

One drawback though...... It is being shipped to mom's house. So I have to wait to play with it. Oh and if you have to mom, you can open Roy's camera (the silver one) but not mine (the blue one)!! LOL HOORAY FOR PRESENTS!!

3 comments:

  1. thats funny Josie. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah Josie, I finally got onto your blog to check it out...It's different than what I thought, but cool. Congrats on your new cameras, they look awesome and Cami has been telling me about your banana bread, good job. Sounds like you are doing good in Africa. Remember to write me when you get your elephant...Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your toys are at my house1 Mom

    ReplyDelete