Friday, March 30, 2007

At home there are squirrels... Here there are lizards!!

It seemed back in Oklahoma everywhere you looked there was a squirrel running around. Here there are lizards. They are EVERYWHERE. I am finally getting to the point that I am not startled when I see one dart across the edge of my vision. There are many different kinds of lizards here. But so far this is the largest and the prettiest kind that I have seen. This variety of lizard is about a foot long and they are fast!!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of summers ago I made EM take a pile of clothes upstairs that she had left of the frezer for several weeks. Later when she went to be she found the biggest lizard in her bed. She started screaming. It even freaked me out it was so big. It must have come in the back door and crawled up into her clothes. Mom

    ReplyDelete