Sunday, October 28, 2007

Had a fun weekend!!

Julia and I decided to celebrate Halloween this weekend. We made smores...


Watched "The Brothers Grimm" and "Sleepy Hollow". Two very good movies for a Halloween weekend. We also used the new grill!! Woo hoo!!


FYI... That cuban pork roast recipe is fantastic for chicken on the grill!! YUM
Then, Ola the table cloth guy visited my neighbor downstairs and we went to look and see what he brought. I bought a few things this time. I think after being married for almost 10 years, I should own at least a couple of nice/fun table cloths!



So... all in all... it was a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love the table cloths too! I will have to try the cuban chicken!!! Holy cow. The flank steak recipe on my blog is fabulous on chicken too.

    ReplyDelete