Sunday, March 18, 2007

Twice now we have found little visitors in our bedroom. Geckos seem to like to hang out there. It doesn't bother me to much... I just don't want them to crawl across me in the middle of the night!! EEKKK!! They really are helpful to have around the house. They eat any little bugs that might come in. This is the first one we found. It was actually from my first trip out here, back in January. He was about 2-2.5 inches long. He ran REALLY fast.

This is the one we found just the other day. He was so little and cute. We managed to get a couple of pictures taken of him. Then we stopped to see if they turned out ok, and when we looked back to see where he was, he was GONE. Very fast little bugger.

At some point I'm going to have to post pictures of some of the lizards that are outside. They are EVERYWHERE. There are as many, if not more, lizards here than there are squirrels back in Oklahoma. And they are pretty good sized too.

No comments:

Post a Comment