Friday, March 16, 2007

A project... I need those here.

I think I am inspired today by the Petersen picture a day project. I don't know if I can quite do a post a day, but I am going to make the attempt and if I miss a day, we won't fret about it. So, the goal here is that I am going to start trying to take more pictures while I am home, out, shopping, at the library, wherever doing whatever. Because I know that everyone is curious to know what life is like here in Nigeria, and I am TERRIBLE at sending e-mails. (I hate a 1-sided conversation.) SO... I am going to do my best to load pictures to my new Flickr account and then do a write up here about 1 picture each day. I have gained a lot of insite into Alisa's family's life with her picture a day project, and I realized it doesn't take a huge write up or big long e-mail stories to share the little things in our days. So today I am inspired... maybe it will last for a week, maybe I will be able to maintain the inspiration. But either way we are going to give it a shot! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Josie, I look forward to your fun and strange pictures & short stories. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete